Fancy Bathroom Designs
Features That Add Luxury
Consider adding features to what can be a very useful space that highlight your personal style and glamour, including:-
- Wall sconces
- Unique lighting fixtures
- Seating, like a pouf, lounge chair, or vanity chair
- Slip-resistant rugs
- Mirrors: Including antique and modern fog-free styles
- Showers: Designed for two, with steam generators, and body sprays
- Toilets: Bidets, “smart” or Japanese-style wash lets, with convenient controls for washing, drying, warms the seat, disguising sounds, etc.
- Bathtubs: A self-supporting tub can be the room’s focal point.
- A vanity: Either a separate built-in, or creating more counter space by removing double sinks
- High-end fixtures and hardware, like faucets and towel hooks
- Fine art: Paintings, even sculpture
- Built-in, discrete storage for everything from shampoo bottles to cleaners to towels
- A bathroom is the one room you start and end your day, so make it special.
All about the Tub
Strangely, this house was built around a custom-designed silver travertine tub, which be seated in front of a large window that offers a view of a nature preserve and breathtaking sunsets. Designed the bathroom includes a trough sink top that matches the stone tub, along with shower walls and a floating vanity wall made of Skyline’s Marble Slides polished mosaic.
The goal of this plan was to evoke a sense of tranquility, according to Lexis Design, who let the spectacular ocean view be a natural focal point.
For a home in Interior Design created an exquisite floor detail designed with mosaic tiles that claims the territory of a rug with more permanence. Intended to be the most ornamental element in the room, the tile rug founds the palette. Mosaic tile designs are recurrent on walls and panels throughout the bathroom. The linen cabinet was also custom planned.